Monday, June 9, 2008

Date Range Box

Q. I am trying to load a different date rang in and it is not letting me-any tips? After I had made book 1 I decided I wanted to make the book cover all of 2007 so I tried adding the last few months of 2007 to the existing book but it won't let me. I imported book 2 to see if it would let me import all of 2007 at once and it did but the problem is I have already edited the first 6 months in the first book so I wanted to add to that one so I didn't have to start over. I have kept trying it but it still doesn't let me add-is that just how it works?

A. Unfortunately that is right. You can only pull your blog feed into Scrapbook Blogger one time per book. You can cut down your date range by deleting posts but you can not add more posts once you start making a book.

No comments: