Monday, June 9, 2008

Can I resize my photos?

Q. I'm wondering whether it is possible to resize photos or change where the photos go in the layouts. I have mostly photos with little text, and my pages look a little absurd with three little photos and lots of blank space. I'd love to have the option of making the photos bigger.
I see in the photo editing area that it has the X andY coordinates of the photo and the scale of the photo,but it seems to be impossible to change those.


A. You can crop photos but you can't make them bigger. If we allowed photo enlargement we could not guarantee print quality because the photo pixels would enlarge. I wish I had a better answer. You may want to consider changing layouts to see if that works better for your style of blogging. The 1 photo large is a good option or the 4 photo layout has a larger photo on top. You can also use the text box to add new text even if you did not have text in your blog.

No comments: